cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Escalate serious issue

Journeyman

How to Escalate serious issue

Greetings

My phone was either illegally or mistakenly locked by someone at Sprint. I purchased my iPhone XR at an apple store along with AppleCare in November. After numerous issues with Sprint service I decided last night to switch to another carrier. I was unable to switch because my iPhone had been locked by Sprint. The first Sprint store I visited informed me it was impossible that Sprint locked my phone and told me to call Apple - they also blamed the other carrier. When I called Apple I was informed that Sprint had locked the phone. I’ve been on the phone for hours with what appears to be call centers in the Philippines and supposedly I have a ticket open to unlock my phone but no one including the corporate store can give me information on why it was locked and how long it will take. In the meantime imagine not having a phone that works and trying to conduct business. Apparently there is no way to escalate an issue with a live person. I’d appreciate any input. I want my phone back. Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: How to Escalate serious issue

Hey Jeffrito. That's definitely an odd and concerning issue. Let's take a look into what's going on, shall we? I'm going to shoot you a PM so I can get some details from you to assist further. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I love how all the Sprint Representatives say" that sounds odd "

Hey Ryan, good to see you again. Anything I can do for you today?

Journeyman

Funny you should ask you could address the issues that I brought to light to the other day!

Hey Ryan, check your PM's. I sent you a response there yesterday afternoon. 

Journeyman

Hey Greg check the thread

Highlighted

Just saw your response and shot you a request for info. Let's keep chatting there so we can keep that thread going in 1 place.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.