cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a complaint?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: How to file a complaint?

I'm right there with you. Still waiting for the promise to have the error they made corrected. I'm on the verge of leaving as well. 

Journeyman

I am also looking to file a complaint.  Who can I reach out to?  I tried to send a detailed message to the sprintcares@sprint.com and it is saying that this address does not exist.  Thanks

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

ktmcgwn - You can send one of a PM. We can look into getting it sent on up. 

Journeyman

Yes I have had an issue wit our account and have done multiple chat request as well as gone into store and called. The person on the phone was the one that got through most of the issues I believe do not know for sure officially.

This Email is in reference to account #

I did a chat yesterday on 07/10/2019 I was on that chat and absolutely nothing got accomplished with either of the reps. I was chatting with Aaronjohn P first I had only 3 issues and 1 question that needed answered so started with the question of why 277.86 showed in my bill alerts of which after chatting for awhile he could not explain nor figure out I stated I had some other issues as well before he was transferring me. Did not want to have to go back where I already was to get the other actual issues taken care of. Low and behold the other person(Daniel) could not figure it out either and I would have had no problem with them checking and getting back with me, Instead he tells me to call and that he could not handle the other account issues. I write this email as to the fact that I do not know if lack of knowledge and them rushing cause of call or chat times but to spend over an hour and nothing was accomplished was ridiculous. I did call the customer care number which I typically do not like to do cause it seems volume is always low and not sure of that person’s name but they got everything handled except for one thing and was polite helpful and about business in wanting to get me to the other area to pay off my balance. I was just not willing to do that until I know everything was addressed the only reason we did not complete the last thing was due to balance and the fact I was trying to pull up the transcripts where the one line was requested to be shut off and was done yet here I have another full charge for a line that is supposed to be off. The only reason she did not assist me with that is  I was messing up and looking for the transcripts in the wrong email address.  It should not have been so hard to get these things looked at and addressed nor should I have been blown off by the others.

Here was my list of the 4 things

1. ***** was cancelled

needs credited $55.00

1. ***** shows like a different plan should be 1 plan so charge should be credit $30 officially
  2. ***** same as 2

credit $10.00

1. What is the 277.86 that says charged to the account in the bill alerts

My intentions was to not pay anything until all matters addressed and handled and based off that then we decide if we continue with you or look elsewhere. I will go on and do a payment on the account due to the young lady I spoke with today but the last thing that does need to get done that was supposedly already done is the line shut off so there should be a credit for that as well. If you need a copy of the transcript from the date this was done I can forward it from my personal email if you need but it was on 06/13/2019 that was done.

I did not wish to post my account number but if you email me I will provide it.

Just to clarify, are you waiting for the 4th line to be cancelled, or have you already done that? If it's already done, it can take up to a billing cycle for the credit to be received. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

This was supposedly done back on 06/13/2019 during my chat with that person. They were suppose to have corrected my billing as well which was not and had to hopefully get taken care of properly after I attempted chats with 2 other people and had to ultimately call.

Let me check it for you. Please send me a PM with your full name, phone number and account PIN.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

My name is Joann and my family is going thru a difficult time after Robert  passed away on July 16th 2019 from cancer. I've been trying to cancel the his line for 6 weeks.

A Sprint supervisor said that I would receive a kit in the mail in 2-5 business days never happened.  I was refunded $160 for the time i was charged for the phone line and now my phone bill have increased to almost $400 instead of $100 my normal bill.This is beyond crulety. I have attached bobbys and I driver's license and Bobbys hospices  medical records of his stage 4 cancer and his celebration of life . Bobby passed away at Palm beach gardens hospital under hospice home care.   They said that it wasn't their problem and I was going to pay regardless and there's nothing I could DO about it.
We have  2 daughters and a fixed income and have been loyal customers for 10yrs.
Journeyman

Re: How to file a complaint

My name is Joann and my family is going thru a difficult time after Robert  passed away on July 16th 2019 from cancer. I've been trying to cancel the his line for 6 weeks.

A Sprint supervisor said that I would receive a kit in the mail in 2-5 business days never happened.  I was refunded $160 for the time i was charged for the phone line and now my phone bill have increased to almost $400 instead of $100 my normal bill.This is beyond crulety. I have attached bobbys and I driver's license and Bobbys hospices  medical records of his stage 4 cancer and his celebration of life . Bobby passed away at Palm beach gardens hospital under hospice home care.   They said that it wasn't their problem and I was going to pay regardless and there's nothing I could DO about it.
We have  2 daughters and a fixed income and have been loyal customers for 10yrs.
Journeyman

Folks - I'm at a loss, I'm feeling pretty stupid right now because i can't figure out how to just post this in the appropriate spot but here goes.  i have spent over 3 1/2 hours on the phone this morning and have communicated with exactly 8 people so far to resolve an issue. All I want to do is view my bill / statement online as every other Sprint Customer is able to do.  I just get an email that says how much I owe and I have paid it for 11 years, there is now what looks like a discrepancy and feel i am being recharged so, i have been working with all these 8 different people passing me off to each other. I was disconnect exactly 5 times with only one time being called back. I was sure I had an online account then after customer service spoke to me they said no ??? so i tied to register, it said there was a restriction on my account. Customer service again, we see no restriction on said, another said they couldn't see where ai hd n official account but it's been marked as pending for years but of course there's enough of an account there somehow that they are still being able to bill me for thousands of dollars here past years.  Then they say it's held up because it was purchased through an employee discount program, there they said there were no restrictions on the account (?)  I've been passed back to technical three times.  Also three times people have literally said, ' I'm sorry but you'll be the last person you have to speak to today, I'll get this resolved"  but no they didn't.  Finally during hour three plus the guy said I can read the statement to you, I said, yes, i understand you can do that but WHY CAN'T I VIEW IT ON LINE ALONG WITH MY CONTRACT LIKE EVERY OTHER SPRINT CUSTOMER ( for maybe the fifth time) - that is really l want - to view it on line.  Non one, despite asking repeatedly could send me to one person who would stay with me and fix this. Last guy - Jason in technical - I told take this to someone and get this fixed and get back to me - he said he would within two hours. Why is this so difficult.  My blood pressure is through the roof, I live in a third world country and even here ai've never been so frustrated with customer service anywhere than I have been with Sprint today.  Where can you take a real issue???? NO ONE YET HAS BEEN ABLE TOP ANSWER ME! 

@Roxylady0079 wrote:

I am looking for some info on how to file a complaint. I recently entered my local Sprint store to upgrade my phone, and when I received my bill following that visit my monthly plan was changed! Not only that but the store worker never returned my old phone, which was paid for and therefore owned by me. When I upgraded my phone I was told that my lease payments would increase approximately $15. She also added phone insurance without asking or discussing it with me at all!! With the UNAUTHORIZED plan changes made, my bill is now $100 more!! How can this be your company practice? Hell, how can this be legal?! I went up to the store to see what happened and the store manager was EXTREMELY RUDE and told me there was nothing she could do. I go in to upgrade my phone and come out with a new plan, insurance, and without my old phone..... and the managers solution is telling me sorry, there's nothing we can do to help you. She had the nerve to imply that I had made the changes, even when the employee I dealt with admitted to helping me upgrade. Something has to be done about this, who can I contact regarding this matter? I'd appreciate some help.

Hi Mike! Thanks for the info and we can help out with this.  Can you please send us a Private Message? We'll need to get some account info to assist.

how?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.