cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a complaint?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: How to file a complaint?

Is there a Sprint Business Community like this one?

No, you would have to reach them by phone, or they have a chat. https://www.business.sprint.com

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

*Big Sigh of resignation* Ok. So, I’m gathering that there is no way to make a formal complaint.

It would need to be made through your account manager. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

On 4/26/19, my daughter did a change of ownership for her number and purchased an iPad when Sprint had the promo where the iPad was free(paid taxes and for service only). She received a phone number for her iPad and the change of ownership was in progress. That same day during the evening, I went to a separate Sprint store to purchase accessories and added an iPad to MY account, with the same promo and have a receipt and contract for. The store clerk was having issues adding it so his supervisor came to assist. Well they added my iPad to her iPad phone number. So we ended up with 2 iPads with the same phone number as mine did not get one. I had no idea that happened until I started receiving phone calls from Sprint in regards to 2 iPhone 5 c's which I do not own and never have but for some reason 1 is also showing on my account. As the Sprint rep over the phone was explaining this to me I was becoming more and more frustrated that this huge mistake happened. I was then transferred to the Change of Ownership dept where I spoke with Chris. I was told that the issue would be corrected, however, I would see some charges on my bill for the iPads but they should be removed around May 7th or 8th. During the same time, I also contacted the store that created the issue. I spoke with Paskel which is the clerk that assisted me and he stated he would also contact the change of ownership department so that they could clearly understand the mistake he made. He contacted me back and stated that in order to correct the issue, he had to CANCEL both iPads and issue new phone numbers for both. I was under the assumption the issue was corrected until I looked at my phone bill on May 8th and saw it was over $1400, as they are charging me for cancellations of the Ipads. So since then I have been around in circles with Sprint to have those charges which I did not create removed. On May 16th I spoke with Eve in the Loyalty Department because I am on the verge of changing cell phone carriers after 10 plus years because of this mess. I was told that he was submitting a ticket to have charges removed because it was over the dollar amount he could process since it was the stores error and not a fault of me the customer. He stated that someone would be cont9me within 2-3 business days and the charges would be removed. Well it's been a week, the charges are still there and everytime I call in I keep getting the run around, places on hold for over an hour, bounced from one Department to the next like a ping pong to be hung up on. To say that this unprofessional would be an understatement. I am appalled, upset, frustrated and very angry to be treated in this manner due to an error that Sprint caused. 

Journeyman

I feel your pain. I have had them dazzle me with telling us our bill would be $60 a month and it was 2x the amount. Then they lost my number I was supposed to have ported so I got another number while they sorted it out. It took 2 weeks and both my husband and I to do change of ownership and many hours with customer service. They put my old number in its own account so we were being charged for 3 numbers on 2 different accounts (I am on a business account). It was a mess! I’m so tired of talking to Sprint at this point- always getting yet another answer but never resolved. Not to mention both my husbands phone and mine, both iPhones 8plus, are junk and the service is terrible! I’ve been trying to file a complaint but keep getting told to call the 1800 number who is the most unhelpful place on the planet. I called to cancel finally done, then they offered me 2 new phones iPhone XR’s with no hike to my bill as buy one get one free. And free overnight shipping for all the inconveniences. Well my phone , as per usual dropped the call before the phones could be ordered. I called back the next day and they said they couldn’t offer me that, not even close. I would have to shell out $120 down and no buy one get one free and my bill would go way up! I was floored. I just want to file a formal complaint so the people above the regular supervisors who have the power to make this deal they offer actually happen can see how I’ve been treated and make it right. They just won’t give me a straight answer about where to make a complaint just call the 1800 number I’ve been calling all along. Sorry you are going through it too. Seems it’s a common occurrence here at Sprint. I’ve been reading a lot of complaints here..

Journeyman

Yes, it's very disheartening, especially since I've been a Sprint customer for over 10 years. Customer Service is definitely not what it used to be.

Journeyman

I guess I wasn’t supposed to respond to your post- I got a guidelines warning saying I was using profanity or something? I don’t understand what they are talking about. If you do find a way to make a complaint some how, please do share! I would call and ask to speak to a supervisor and explain your situation. There has to be a way to fix your billing and account issues.
Journeyman

I definitely will. Thank you for sharing your experience and I pray it's corrected.

Journeyman

Seems to be a common issue with Sprint, unfortunately. I’ve been waiting for someone above the supervisor to call me back, per the supervisor’s promise. This company makes a lot of promises, like you say and never seems to get results.
Journeyman

Me too- I empathize completely. It’s maddening to constantly be on the phone with customer service and always get a different answer, but never have the issue actually resolved. Maybe they need to have a more extensive training program for their reps. I’m so dissatisfied, upset and down right angry at this point! I’m ready to cancel .
Journeyman

P.S. There is no way to file a formal complaint. I have tried and tried but they all tell me to call customer service. I asked a supervisor, and she told me they couldn’t give out that information it they would pass along my complaint. Still waiting for that call that I was supposed to receive days ago, but I’m not holding my breath. This company makes promises and downright has lied to me- several times. I’ve never been so unhappy with ANY company I have ever worked with.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.