cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got incorrect information that led to Huge roaming bill, no help from customer care.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got incorrect information that led to Huge roaming bill, no help from customer care.

So I traveled to Canada in August and before leaving I called/chatted customer service..Agent told me that in Canada I will not be charged any roaming to/from US/Canada. Now when i come back, I see bills that has $385.80 for roaming in Canada. I have been calling customer care ever since but they keep saying call back tomorrow or we will call you back but nothing happens. I have records of everything. I have no help from customer service or their managers. 

Anyone has any idea how can I proceed? What is the Sprint corporate e-mail where I can let them know my intention before moving forward? Anyone went thru similar situation? 

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: I got incorrect information that led to Huge roaming bill, no help from customer care.

I know can be frustrating. I'll send you a private message so I can check your plan and see what's going on.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Re: I got incorrect information that led to Huge roaming bill, no help from customer care.

Thanks Penguine. Just sent u a PM.. BTW after i came back to US, I found out that calls were supposed to be $0.20/min.. but issue was I was given wrong information and that's why I made calls.. so plz check my interactions with customer care in August 2018 and you will find 1 interaction where i was told it was no charge for roaming in CA. Hope you can help me out.
Journeyman

You're hosed, bud.  Never trust a word from a Sprint CSR, because as sure as day turns to night, they have no idea what they're talking about at any given time, and will tell you anything you want to hear so they can get off the phone and go to lunch or take a smoke break.

Best bet Sprint's going to try to get that $385, though.

I'd be shocked to hear that Sprint's godawful service was capable of staying connected long enough to place $385 worth of calls, honestly.

Journeyman

Yes! I have made >10 calls so far with no resolutions.. I already paid the bill cz it was due hoping they will reimburse as this is their mistake.. but nothing so far! M thinking of suing sprint now.. i have kept records of all my attempts.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.