cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have met all the requirements, and Sprint still won't unlock my iPhone...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have met all the requirements, and Sprint still won't unlock my iPhone...

I have sadly been having a really bad experience with Sprint...I have an iPhone 8 that has not been leased, I own it completely. I have had an active Sprint account since January, most definitely past the required 50 days active on the network to have your phone unlocked, and I have always paid what I owed. 

Over the past three weeks, I have called customer service somewhere around seven times, probably at least 30min each call. 

Each time I have been told pretty much the same thing... "Everything looks good! We will submit a request to have your phone unlocked and you will receive an email confirming that it is unlocked after so many hours or days..." Twice by two different representatives, I was told that they would even call me back at a later time to make sure it had been unlocked, but I never received a callback. 

Anyway, the phone is still locked and I don't know what to do or really want to wast more time on the phone with Sprint...Please Help!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: I have met all the requirements, and Sprint still won't unlock my iPhone...

Hi @Benjamin-L,

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. We'd like to take a closer look at your case, and help you address it. Please check your inbox, I'll send you a private message shortly.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.