cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased a phone from a reseller but it's locked to Sprint. Can you unlock it?

Journeyman

I purchased a phone from a reseller but it's locked to Sprint. Can you unlock it?

5 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: I purchased a phone from a reseller but it's locked to Sprint. Can you unlock it?

Congrates on the new phone, I will need the original owner to contact us so we can get the ball rolling. Here's a handy dandy thread over unlocking phones. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Re: I purchased a phone from a reseller but it's locked to Sprint. Can you unlock it?

I have her full name, where she ordered the phone, and the number previously associated with the phone but i am not sure how to get ahold of her
Sprint Social Care

Unfortunately, only the account holder or original owner has the authority to put in this request.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Is there a certain number she can call or, how does she need to go about this.
Sprint Social Care

She may contact us here on community, chat, Facebook, Twitter, or call 844.211.6770. The link above has the steps for you.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.