cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really need help to unlock my phones. URGENT !!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I really need help to unlock my phones. URGENT !!!

I have called sprint several times, I have gone to the sprint shop and nobody can help me or want to help me, I have 2 edge 7 that I have not been able to unlock but all of them tell me that they have already been unlocked, I have dealt with another simcard and I get the message 'Invalid SIM card', and my UICC says 'Your device is locked to Sprint SIMs only'. Now I have no service because I do not have a sprint or have Tmobile.

Please help URGENT !!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Good afternoon. I'd be happy to help you with this. When you requested for unlock, did you follow the tips in this link? SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted

I have tried all of this several times and it gives me an error 407, I continue with the same problem.

Highlighted

you made sure the sprint sim card is still in the phone, that its turned on and connected to wifi and THEN contacted Sprint to re lock then re unlock the devices?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.