cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've talked to 6 different customer service reps and my device is still locked

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've talked to 6 different customer service reps and my device is still locked

I've had several customer service reps saying it should take 48 hours to complete the unlock process but my phone is still locked. It's been two weeks and the latest one even said they would follow up with me but they haven't. It is EXTREMELY frustrating and I'm started to think I am being targeted because my first customer service rep was very rude and unhelpful. Every time I talk to a new rep they say the request went thru but "something happened" that stalled the unlock process. 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: I've talked to 6 different customer service reps and my device is still locked

To verify, are you being told that the phone shows unlocked on our side? Can you tell me what the unlock is for? 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I've talked to 6 different customer service reps and my device is still locked

None of the reps ever gave an indication that the unlock process was complete. All I heard from one rep was that the request was submitted but for some reason it did not go through. I want to use a different sim card/move to a new carrier. I have already paid off/purchased my phone weeks ago. 

Highlighted

Hi Nanidoron! Can you send us a Private Message with the following info so we can get this taken  care of for you today? 

Phone # it was last active on.

Account PIN/Security question answer. 

IMEI of that phone. 

You'll want to follow these steps once I confirm that I've sent the unlock signal to your device.  
SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

If it's an Android device, it must have the Sprint SIM card installed so it can receive the unlock signal from us. 

Just sent you a private message

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem.  getting tired of the game they play.  MY PHONE, just unlock the thing.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally got it done. Guess 7x is the charm. Might be worth messaging a rep on this site instead of going through the useless phone reps. HELPeR_Sprint (above) was able to finally help me.
Highlighted

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I will send this message on up to HELPeR. 🙂 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.