cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPHONE X MAX UPGRADE w/ a "FREE" Tablet ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

IPHONE X MAX UPGRADE w/ a "FREE" Tablet ?

so, basically I pre-ordered the new iphone xs max over the phone and the sales rep, Jay ..said that with the upgrade I'll also receive a "free tablet"..In my mind, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD! so without trying to ask him what the catch is, I told him I don't need it since I have an ipad that my brother got me for my birthday. He insisted that I have it since it is "free" technically its not but, Jay kept saying its free..He also said that if I don't do the installment agreement then the $200 off on the Iphone XS MAX will not take into effect I was like okay! He also said that their is a 14 day-satisfactory..in which he didn't specifically say that whether it was for the phone that i wanted to upgrade to (and was the MAIN REASON i wanted to call) or the tablet that i didnt care for and need! SOOO with all that being said, I've done my research and surprisingly to see that alot of other previous loyal customers have been leaving reviews about the dishonesty and unprofessional service they have been receiving from terrible sales representatives ALSO with the same issue is really sad...I spoke to Sprint with "JAY" on friday to pre-order my phone which it doesn't ship out until the 1st to the 8th of Oct and they've sent me the tablet that I don't care for the following day sheesh..Im trying to figure out the return policy on this! HELP HELP HELP ?? 

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: IPHONE X MAX UPGRADE w/ a "FREE" Tablet ?

Hey wsiavii. I want to help you out in this situation. I know how frustrating this must be. I'm going to private message you to get some account info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.