cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Billing Charges

Highlighted
Journeyman

Incorrect Billing Charges

I’ve been with sprint since 1998. When my contract was up, Sprint matched an offer that I received from another carrier. I accepted. The time came to purchase a new phone. Prior to purchasing the phone I reached out to sprint via web chat and verified that the only change to my bill would be the monthly phone lease  fee. They confirmed and once I got in writing I proceeded with purchasing and activating the phone. My husband was taking care of the bill so I wasn’t aware that I was being over charged this whole time. I realized today that the offer that they had matched hasn’t been applied in over 6 months. I called and spoke to 3 reps and a supervisor and was on the phone for 2 hours. The supervisor was rude and tried to talk over me the entire time. I explained that I had it in writing that my bill wouldn’t change. She offered a new plan that was higher than the price I was promised and I kept telling her that it’s unacceptable. I asked to speak to someone above her. She wouldn’t let me. She offered to have another supervisor call me back. This is not how business is done. I just started a business and was planning to add additional lines but if this isn’t rectified, I will take my business to another company that honors what they tell their customers, especially in writing. 

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Incorrect Billing Charges

Hey Swilliams30310. We need to know more details about the promotion that was offered. I sent you a Private Message, please reply back when you can.  

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The message was received but there is no way to reply back to it.

Wizard

Hi Swilliams30310. Make sure you're clicking on the title of the private message in order to be able to reply to it.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It’s been well over 72 hours since I spoke to Sprint regarding this issue. No one has called me back.  I’ve already spent over 2 hours on the phone trying to resolve this. I still need answers. 

Sprint Social Care

Please check your inbox, we have replied back to you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.