cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone XR starting at $0 per month

Journeyman

Iphone XR starting at $0 per month

Hello.  I upgraded one line to an Iphone Xr and one line to an Iphone Xs in November at Best Buy.  I traded in my two old phones which qualified for a $31.25 credit per month per line per month for 24 months.  I have the promotion saved and confirmation from Sprint that my trade ins were valid for the promotion and I'll get credits in 1-2 bill cycles.  I'm now on my fifth month.  Every month I have to call in to have the credits manually posted.  The agents always say they are submitting a request to have the credits automatically post in the future but they never work.  They also tell me they are going to monitor my account and if there is a problem next month they will call me back.  That has also been a lie every time as nobody has ever called me back when the credits fail to post.  Can you please direct me to the person to correct this.  I've probably spent over 10 hours on the phone with Sprint to get this right.  I'll probably send Sprint a bill for my wasted time if I have to call in again.  Please help as I'm trying very hard not to get an attorney involved.

Iphone Xr promo.jpgIphone Xr promo

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Iphone XR starting at $0 per month

Thank you for providing the screenshot for the promotion. I'm happy to check on the promotion and why it hasn't attached to the account. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.

I'm running through all of the notes. It's going to take me a bit to piece everything together. You traded in the iPhone 8 RED, as the trade-in on the iPhone XS Gray, correct?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

No that was a line upgraded in September.  All credits are posting fine for this trade.  The affected lines are the ones ending in 1263 and 2968.  They each traded in a Samsung Galaxy s8 Active.  

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

One was from a line of service from my Sprint business account that was not being used.  The other was my father in law’s phone until he passed away.  

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.