cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIED ABOUT MY MONTHLY BILL

Journeyman

LIED ABOUT MY MONTHLY BILL

Beyond annoyed/frustrated!/infuriated/pissed off with sprint!! My boyfriend has had sprint for about 5 years and had a plan of 77$ he was paying a month. I was with AT&T and paying 110$ a month, so he got me looking into sprint went into the store spoke to someone they told me that he knew 100% that my monthly bill would be TWICE as less with them than it would be with AT&T WE BELIEVED him to only find out that THEY LIED to us !!! I am so upset !my bill came out to 330$ than they made us pay a extra 55$ for some promo crap what he was saying was NEVER mentioned in our conversation !!! In fact he did mention I PROMISE your monthly bill will be lower ! He even told me that he would add everything up and show me that I would be paying less he came up with a total of $171.92! He told us we would each pay no more than 80$ he said he estimated this a little over 5$ including taxes ! Than I go into the sprint store wait 40 min ! For the guy to only piss me off and try to explain my bill he wasn't listing to anything I had to say he was trying to beat around the bush I was so MAD I left because it was like talkin to a brick wall ! Again NO one is listing to my problem you guys lied !!!!! I should not have to pay 100$ a month when I was promised by sprint if I left AT&T that I would pay less now I'm paying 100$ with sprint what kind of bill **bleep** is this ! My boyfriend was 77$ a month and was told he would only pay a 5$ Difference and now it turns out oh no it's going to be a whole 30$ difference with taxes !!! This is MONTHLY tell me WHY we should have to pay more if now we both get 3G service and no bars in my own apartment complex why should I pay 100$ for that when I was getting 4g with AT&T and paying the same **bleep** price !!!???? I am beyond pissed off this is considered false advertising and if I need to take his further I WILL!!! I just signed up with sprint not even a month ago and this is the horrible kind of experience you have to go through!!! This is fraud ! You are robbing people I want my monthly bill fixed I am not going to go walk into another sprint store and wait over 40 min to talk to someone that doesn't give a crap as they have the courtesy to LIE to there customers if you are reading these comments to decide if you want sprint read mine and see the horrible experience I've been through and you choose yourself. I NEED this addressed!

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: LIED ABOUT MY MONTHLY BILL

First of all they told me I had to take out my bad words before posting this so I will do that for them to take me seriously Which is ridiculous because I have to the right to pissed off and to express how I feel in F bombs but for this I will be civil ! Beyond annoyed/frustrated!/infuriated/pissed off with sprint!! My boyfriend has had sprint for about 5 years and had a plan of 77$ he was paying a month. I was with AT&T and paying 110$ a month, so he got me looking into sprint went into the store spoke to someone they told me that he knew 100% that my monthly bill would be TWICE as less with them than it would be with AT&T WE BELIEVED him to only find out that THEY LIED to us !!! I am so upset !my bill came out to 330$ than they made us pay a extra 55$ for some promo crap what he was saying was NEVER mentioned in our conversation !!! In fact he did mention I PROMISE your monthly bill will be lower ! He even told me that he would add everything up and show me that I would be paying less he came up with a total of $171.92! He told us we would each pay no more than 80$ he said he estimated this a little over 5$ including taxes ! Than I go into the sprint store wait 40 min ! For the guy to only piss me off and try to explain my bill he wasn't LISTENING to anything I had to say he was trying to beat around the bush I was so MAD I left because it was like talking to a brick wall ! Again NO one is listening to my problem you guys lied !!!!! I should not have to pay 100$ a month when I was promised by sprint if I left AT&T that I would pay less now I'm paying 100$ with sprint what kind of bill is this ! My boyfriend was paying 77$ a month and was told he would only pay a 5$ Difference and now it turns out oh no it's going to be a whole 30$ difference with taxes !!! This is MONTHLY tell me WHY we should have to pay more if now we both get 3G service and no bars in my own apartment complex why should I pay 100$ for that when I was getting 4g with AT&T and paying the same price !!!???? I am beyond pissed off this is considered false advertising and if I need to take his further I WILL!!! I just signed up with sprint not even a month ago and this is the horrible kind of experience you have to go through!!! This is fraud ! You are robbing people I want my monthly bill fixed I am not going to go walk into another sprint store and wait over 40 min to talk to someone that doesn't give a crap as they have the courtesy to LIE to there customers if you are reading these comments to decide if you want sprint read mine and see the horrible experience I've been through and you choose yourself. I NEED this addressed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.