cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy Galaxy Forever for new S8/S8+?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Legacy Galaxy Forever for new S8/S8+?

For those of us that were able to sign up for Galaxy Forever before the program was dropped, will we be able to upgrade to the S8 or S8+ under the Forever plan?  Are will still in the program, or was it cancelled for new and existing Galaxy Forever folks?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Legacy Galaxy Forever for new S8/S8+?

So glad you asked, @DCLonghorn.  Galaxy Forever is back for the S8 so if you took advantage of that program and you've made 12 payments or more towards your current lease, you could indeed be eligible.  Take a look at the newsroom article here: http://sprint.co/2nAT0gd or let us know if you have questions.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

So glad you asked, @DCLonghorn.  Galaxy Forever is back for the S8 so if you took advantage of that program and you've made 12 payments or more towards your current lease, you could indeed be eligible.  Take a look at the newsroom article here: http://sprint.co/2nAT0gd or let us know if you have questions.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

Journeyman

Then why am I getting charged the remainder of my lease?!?!?!?

Sprint Social Care

Fathalius, if you purchased a Galaxy S7/s7 edge via a 24 month lease within 2/23/16 - 6/23/16, you will be able to return the device and upgrade after 12 billed payments. If you meet this requirements, you shouldn't have to pay the remaining 12 lease payments to upgrade earlier. Please reply to my Private Message whenever you can so I can review your account.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I see you listed certain dates. I purchased my s7 in August 2016. When I purchased it I was told I can turn in the s7 when a newer version came out, after 12 payments were made. Now i am being told that since i an on a 24month lease I can't have the galaxy forever plan. I am being told I must pay off the remaining 12 months. When I bought the phone the deal was: sign up for 24month, pay 12 months, turn in old version, get new version. Is this not the case anymore? Is my galaxy forever plan invalid now?

Sprint Social Care

Good morning Mtrujillo12. Thanks for the question. We would need to take a closer look at your account to see why you don't qualify for this offer, however, generally speaking, your device must be on a 18 month Lease to qualify. With Galaxy Forever, customers can upgrade to the newest generation Galaxy smartphone any time after making 12 payments and turn-in (giveback) of their leased Samsung Galaxy S7 device in exchange for the latest and greatest smartphone. Let's have a look. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.