ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg v40 sim unlock

Journeyman

Lg v40 sim unlock

I bought an LG V4O with the xxxxxxxxx could you please let me know if you can unlock it?

10 REPLIES 10
Wizard

Re: Lg v40 sim unlock

Howdy noelesene31. I'll be more than happy to look into this IMEI #. The sensitive info that was in our post was removed for safety. 

Give me a couple mins to look into this IMEI#. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Wizard

After looking into this phone, I see the device is currently locked. Was this phone a gift or a purchase? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

It was a purchase. On ebay

Wizard

Ok. I looked up this device, and it's showing as locked. Normally I'd gather some key info, and create a ticket to have the device unlocked. Unfortunately this device isn't eligible for unlock. I can suggest contacting the seller, and checking in about a return, exchange, or refund. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Why is the device not eligible for an unlocl please?

Wizard

Without being able to verify the account, I can't provide details, but there is a balance due on this device. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Wow... That's not good. I guess there isn't much I can do then since a return isn't so feasible

Wizard

I'm sorry to hear that. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Thanks all the same 

Wizard

You're welcome. Have a good day. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.