Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lies about VISA Gift Card

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Lies about VISA Gift Card

The promo was for phone lines only.So the watch line wasn't eligible for this promo. I can't speak for the store, but I'm more than happy to file an agent feed back on the store for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Wizard

I've reported the store and the rep that was assisting you at this store. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't think he understood the promo because he tried twice to help me get the gift card.
Highlighted
Wizard

I understand. But we can't have our stores providing incorrect info. This feedback will help this store locate its opportunities, and how to work on them.  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am in the same situation as you. I got 3 new lines, new phone numbers, new phones. I was just getting information from the Sprint store here in Wheaton, IL and I was impressed when the agent told me about the $600 MasterCard promotion. It was a very attractive offer and I signed up. Sales Rep took care of the promo registration at the store. Everything was set and that was in May 2019. I was told by the sales rep at the store that it'll take 12 weeks for the $600.00 MC and it will be mailed to me, I was fine with that. I followed up in Sept, and first 2 agents I spoke with said it's 'pending review'. Then last week of Sept, I called again and I was informed that the promotion that was offered to me was INVALID. My call had been transferred to different agents and informed the same and that they cannot do anything about it until they FINALLY transferred me to their Rewards Dept., per the Rep, I shouldn't have offered the promo because the $200 per phone promotion was only offered to CURRENT CUSTOMERS that add new lines. I stated my case for the 100th time that I was clearly offered that promo and I was a new customer when I signed up. The Rewards Dept Rep told me that they can only send me a VISA e-card for $200 and that I would receive it by Oct 4th, I was fighting it because it was so misleading that I was promised one thing and then it was all BOGUS! I told the agent she can send me the $200 VISA but I will go to the store where I purchased and fight it. I went to the store, the sales rep whom I got the new phones from said their customer service sucks and that any complaints should be directed to where you purchased your phones from. He got my information, the promo tracking numbers. He said it will be taken care of. I received the $200 VISA e-card and it arrived on Oct 4th. I informed the sales rep at the store, in my case he said most likely I will get 4 $100 VISA cards. I still patiently waited, Oct 8th came and I received an email from NoReply@sprint.com stated that: "Congratulations and thank you for participating in the Sprint Promotion. Your prepaid card request has been approved and you will receive it by mail within 10-15 days. We appreciate your business and hope you will participate in future promotions. Sincerely, Sprint". I took a screenshot of that email and txted it to the Sales Rep. It is now Nov 1st and I still haven't received the 'prepaid card' yet. I texted the Sales Rep and I asked where I can follow up, he replied with," 877-365-6413 is our direct number". I called and OF COURSE ANOTHER INCOMPETENT AGENT wasted my time, and again I was informed that the promo I have signed up for IS INVALID!! Told the agent that I received the $200 visa e-card but still waiting for the other $400 that was promised, told him about the email I received, of course he wasn't able to resolve the issue. Then he transferred me to an automated system on HOW TO USE  THE GIFT CARD!!!! and I was on the phone with him for more than 25 mins., 10 mins later I called again hoping someone who is less incompetent would be able to answer WHERE IS THE $400 GIFT CARD???? of course the next agent was another incompetent. I really don't understand or how your system works but this is just beyond unacceptable.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

We appreciate you're bringing this to our attention @Plainfield1. My team will do everything we can to assist, please check your inbox, I sent you a Private Message.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

In the end I did not get a gift card and was told Sprint was going to address the situation with the store I went to for the upgrades. Not much I can do but did decide not to upgrade the one phone left on my account that was not upgraded. I am paying off the amount I owe for the phone and then will not be obligated to continue with Sprint. 

I have been a loyal Sprint customer for so many years and this is the first time I have been disappointed by them. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

@ehamood34, we don't want to say good bye. I can take a look at any options available and make sure you have the best value on your account. Please send me a Private Message so we can talk.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.