cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Life time customer rewards!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Life time customer rewards!

I have been a customer is the Sprint network since 2002 non-stop. Eventhough through the years customer service has not always been the best. Over the last several years, Sprint has and is still stepping up their customer service game. I may not be perfect, but I can feel the change. Over the last several years as Verizon, At&t and even Sprint have all played a huge roll of providing the best offeres the customers that switch. In many cases new customers get awesome promos with data and other services. I have always wondered why aren't these promos presented to the customers that have been loyal to you. I feel like we get the short stick most of all of the time in this regard. I must say I am a advocate for Sprint and why I have been consisten through out the years. I truly enjoy the services, however I would like to make a proposal, and more over help you keep the customers that you have. I was happy to see that your offer free basic hulu with your unlimited data, as I love this company. I though would it not be a great idea to grandfather the customers who have been with you over 10 to 15 years and offer Hulu live as a token to your (Sprint) commitment and appreciation to the customer's whom have stood strong through out the years. I understand that their is a financial decision that has to be made for this happen. Remember, this is Only for the customers that meet the qulifacations, everyone else will still take advantage of the basic hulu with the right plan. Again this is just a proposal, to give back something to your life long customers. I hope this opens a door. Thank you for taking the time to read!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Life time customer rewards!

I have been with Sprint since the '90s.  Based on what I have going on.....it doesn't seem that they care about my loyalty and 6 lines at roughly $300/month.  I'm sure one of the other carriers will gladly cut my bill in half and upgrade my iphones for me.

Journeyman

Re: Life time customer rewards!

I understand!! I haven't been with them quite as long as you have (2000). I have 5 lines, and yes I pay roughly 300+ a month. I agree a cut in half would be great as well. Just give you customers something to show us they care.  

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.