cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long time customer and now I hate Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Long time customer and now I hate Sprint

I signed up for an additional line over the phone and was told that it would cost an extra $15 a month. I was only price shopping and told the representative that I had to verify that this amount was okay with a friend who was interested in being added to my plan. The rep asked that I call the guy on the phone to ask him, I guess so that he could get the commission. I thought I was getting good customer service so I did as requested. Now I find out I was lied to, and am being charged $25/month. Totally not okay and I'm going to be shopping for another provider. I've been with Sprint for years and have always bragged about their good customer service, but over the last couple of years their service has really declined, especially phone support. It always costs more than they say it will......always.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Long time customer and now I hate Sprint

Hello kyhurley.

We wouldn't want to lose a customer over this. Let me explain the charge. When a customer purchases a device under a two year contract (discounted device) and is on a discounted plan, the Subsidized phone charge is applied. Allow us to review your account. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Juan,

There was no purchase of a device, we already owned our device. We simply added a line. I was told it would cost an extra $15 for the line, then the bill came and it was $25, not $15. I was lied to.

I went to a store this week and was given two extra lines and more data to keep me happy. I still had to pay for the activation of the two phones. Since I had no choice, why would I pass up this deal?

But the point remains...I was lied to and this particular point was not addressed.

Not good business practices.

Sprint Social Care

So that we can have a better understanding of the issue, we would like to review the account. Please send us a private message with your phone number and account PIN.  We would never ant our customers feeling less than appreciated.

Juan
Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.