cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look up ticket number

Journeyman

Look up ticket number

I chatted online with support and they created a ticket for me and gave me the number. But I cannot figure out where I can check the status of that ticket! I never got a confirmation email. Only the email with the transcript.

4 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Look up ticket number

what was the ticket created for? and im not sure there is anywhere to check the status yourself..if im thinking correctly the agents in here however can check into it for you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

There is nowhere to check the status of the ticket other than to call in and provide the ticket number.  When the ticket is worked, you will be contacted.  If you do not answer, you will receive a text with a number asking you to reply with a time to be contacted or a phone number you can call.  PM me the ticket number and I can check.

@Cbilberry wrote:

I chatted online with support and they created a ticket for me and gave me the number. But I cannot figure out where I can check the status of that ticket! I never got a confirmation email. Only the email with the transcript.

Journeyman

I messaged you I called LG they told me that it is a model locked to Korea call them to verify sent a message to you with pic of imei
Highlighted
Community Manager

Locked to Korea?  Where did you get the phone?

@Cbilberry wrote:
I messaged you I called LG they told me that it is a model locked to Korea call them to verify sent a message to you with pic of imei

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.