cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal customer

Journeyman

Loyal customer

Sprint not keeping loyal customers. No one at sprint wants to keep my business after all these years. Terrible customer service. One more call and if they do not help with new phones. My 3 phones are heading elsewhere. 

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Loyal customer

Why is it so hard for sprint to give valued customers same deal as new customers? Is it that sprint does not want to retain our business.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Most of our deals are offered to existing customers. They have requirements on them as well. We do value you as a customer with us. 

Journeyman

That is not the case. Spoke with customer service and they want me to pay upgrade cost when a new customer can pay 15 less per month. After 15 years with Sprint, my thanks us to pay 15 more than someone off the street. Can you explain this to me?
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

As a new customer they are adding lines of service. For existing customers, most of the offers would be add a line offers to get that price. That would be adding lines of service like new customers. I understand it is frustrating to see that. 

Journeyman

Well if I do not get help with this. I will have to leave Sprint. If I cancel Sprint loses 3 lines of service because they will not offer same price for phone as new customer. Guess sprint does not need my hard earned money.
GrandMaster

and once you are with the greener grass carrier for 2ish years you are no longer a "new customer"...and guess what deals you get then? not the new customer deals Smiley Wink

how its being done now is across the board with ALL carriers..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.