cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Credit

Highlighted
Journeyman

Loyalty Credit

When I ordered a new phone through the Sprint website, I was told (and have screenshots) that I would be getting a loyalty credit of $10/month for the length of the term of payments for the phone (24 months) within 3 billing cycles. However, here I am going into month 4 and there is no credit. I contacted someone through Sprint chat today and she eventually said I was not eligible even though it was promised and I never changed anything that would make me ineligible. Pretty sure that sounds like breach of contract to what I signed up for. Again, I took screenshots that show the discount being eligible, knowing that this could be an issue. I know it's only a $10/ month discount, but it's the principle and as a "loyal customer" - hence the supposed credit - I can more than happily take my money somewhere else. Anyone else have this issue?
1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Loyalty Credit

bettykaye

We strive to provide satisfaction to each member of our family. We'd love to assist you with this concern, please reply back to my Private Message as soon as you can.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.