cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty credit

Highlighted
Journeyman

Loyalty credit

I am a long term customer who up until two weeks ago was receiving a $15/month loyalty credit.  Recently a customer service agent convinced me to convert to the unlimited plan from a legacy plan.  When I did that, the loyalty credit was lost and I am getting the runaround from online customer service.  I'm really disappointed that Sprint doesn't value long term customers the way it once did.  They are offering customers who switch from Verizon a nearly free plan for one year but yet $15 a month is too much to offer someone who has stuck with the company for a number of years?  I'm not sure how to reconcile this other than to look into what my options might be to switch to a new company.  Very disappointed. 

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Loyalty credit

Hi timbbbb. We understand your frustration, and we are sorry to hear this has been handled this way. We value you as a customer, and we would hate to lose you. Allow us the opportunity to look into this. We have just sent you a private message. Please check your inbox.

Journeyman

Hi I am back on I am glad I read this post I am also a long-time customer with over 20 years with Sprint I have the old unlimited everything plan and I also have loyalty points I am now up for Renewal and don't know if I should renew I'll go with the new company if I pay for unlimited I should have unlimited if I should be throttled back I should be discounted if you're going to take my Loyalty  points then give me something in return

Journeyman

Loyalty Credit
Hello
I am in the exact situation as kro02 Journeyman!!! We are due to upgrade and return our leased phones but I am now being asked to pay more that $20 extra dollars per month, per line. This is the same "loyalty deal" that customers who have only been with Sprint for 2 years gets. I have also referred at least 8 lines of service to Sprint in the last 2 years alone. Where is the love???
BTW..... What are loyalty points?
Thank you,
Desperate in Ohio,
Jen
Sprint Social Care

Hey kro02!

We don't want to see you go. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

JNRHAY

We would like to review your account. Take a look at your inbox too.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It's amazing that the exact same thing happened to me. 18 year customer, unlimited plan, 5 lines of service and they keep stealthily removing the loyalty credits I used to have. My bill would be half what ut is if I were a nee customer. 

Sprint Social Care

Good morning Kappytime.

First, let me say that we appreciate you staying with Sprint and thank you for your loyalty. We are concern to read your post. It's important to remember a loyalty service credit is available for Sprint customers on a qualifying legacy rate plan when signing up for a new lease agreement. The loyal credit do end after a period of time. Let us have a look at your account and see what we can do to help you.

We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm also in a similar situation. I've been with Sprint for over 20 years and when I speak with Sprint Customer Service, I'm repeatedly told that Sprint does not offer anything keep me as a customer. There are multiple other wireless providers that offer a less expensive rate than I currently have. I would love to stay with Sprint so if someone can reach out to me that has the ability to reward loyalty, that would be appreciated.

Benaleh
Hello there! I'm sorry to read you're feeling this way. Customers satisfaction is our priority. I just sent you a private message. Please, review your inbox so that I can continue to assist you.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.