cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modified payment arrangement, does not show in the system now service interrupted

Highlighted
Journeyman

Modified payment arrangement, does not show in the system now service interrupted

I made a payment arrangement for my overdue amount with Sprint through their automated system on 21-jun-17 for processing on 26-Jun-17.  I saw that I didn't have the funds in my checking account on 25-Jun-17 and called sprint's customer service which sent me to an automated system,  The automated system allowed me to move my payment date from Jun 26th to Jul 2nd, it also stated that my new arrangement would include my current amount.  So, the system repeated my request for payment on Jul 2nd and Past due and current amounts.  I received at text saying i was using the dash board and I thought the everything was fine.  I woke up on the 26th to see the automated system tried to pull the previous arrangement amount.  I didnt think much of it since it was the weekend and sometime systems need time to speak to one another.  Around 1:30pm my services were interrupted and since this is my only way to communicate by voice i immediately got online to chat with sprint.

The customer service apologies and said they would look into the issue.  The rep stated she did not see any payment arrangements for any future dates besides the 26th of june.  She transferred me to Financial services and I went through the same explanation and results with the Fin Ser rep.  She didnt see the new arrangement and stated the only way i could restore my services were to pay 50% of my total balance.  Which I didnt have, that is why i made the arrangement in the first place.  

I've been at Sprint/Nextel customer since 1999 and If I'm a real valued customer asking for them to honor an arrangement that I made with an automated system that is not showing up should not be an issue.  I have 8 days left on my current bill and the arrangement would be paid before that date.  I'm very upset and seriously thinking about going to another service provider.  Right now the only value I am to Sprint is if I pay my bill on-time.  I put up with spotty coverage but, no more.  I pay for a service and from now on, I will demand that service/coverage if I stay with sprint.  

Not a Valued 

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care

Re: Modified payment arrangement, does not show in the system now service interrupted

Hello aguyton01, payment arrangements may require an upfront payment when creating or modifying it because it depends on your account status. We surely would hate to lose your after having you since 1999. Allow us to look into the options available. Please respond to the Private Message I sent you for further assistance.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Modified payment arrangement, does not show in the system now service interrupted

Good Afternoon Carlos,

You're missing my point.  I made a payment arrangement, then modified it so, I wouldn't have an issue with my service being turned off.  Sprint's automated system is stating I did not make a modification.

If I could afford to pay any upfront amount I would not have posted this issue.  I've been too long of a faithful customer to be treated like this, period.

Journeyman

Has anyone else noticed that Sprint does not seem to work with people like they used to? And being a customer since 2006, the customer service went from spectacular to downright awful. I get foreign call centers 90% of the time now, and it's like digging for super secret information to try to get ahold of someone who actually gives a darn.

I used to have the direct phone number to the Escalations Department but when my LG G4 died on me I lost my contacts. They were fantastic and it seemed like they had zero limits to what they could do to save a customers business. I miss them.
Journeyman

After speaking with Financial Services and based on their automated system unless I pay the past due amount.  Which, I will not have until this weekend and it's the primary reason I made the payment arrangement in the first place.  My services will be interrupted until payment is made.  

I'm so upset with Sprint customer and financial services right now my top is about to blow off putting it lightly.  I stood by them in the beginning when calls would suddenly drop,  I stood by them while others had service and I did not, and I stood by them when cheaper plans from other services became available.  Now that I need to them to stand by me 1 time in 17 years of being a loyal customer, they DID NOT.  

SPRINT this VALUED CUSTOMER loyalty has been lost.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.