cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account does not exist and no one on the phone or in the store can help me!

Highlighted
Journeyman

My account does not exist and no one on the phone or in the store can help me!

I have been a Sprint customer since 2015 and I have had enough of this stupid company!

For over a month I have been unable to log into my sprint account. I try to create a new account, it says the information does not match sprint records. I go to forgot username and password, it says the phone number or email address I have been using for the past 2 years do not exist. I called sprint customer support and they told me to go to the store with an ID because there was nothing they could do for me. I went to the store with my ID, they reset my pin, my zip code, FIXED MY NAME (for the past 2 years Sprint has kindly put my NATIONALITY as my last name instead of my real last name!) and then told me there was nothing else they could do to help me with the spint account and that I have to call customer service to get it fixed. Well I have been on the phone with customer service for over an hour now waiting to speak to a "supervisor", only to keep getting transferred to a new person who has no idea what's going on, and the loop of "waiting for the supervisor" starts again! I feel like I am going insane!!!!

Bottom line is, I just want access to this goddam account so I can pay off the lease in full on the sprint device I have! I want to do this so I can finally rid myself of this stupid cellular **bleep**service and go to a different company. IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME PAY OFF THIS STUPID LEASE? It's around $400! JUST TAKE MY MONEY SO I CAN BE DONE WITH YOU

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: My account does not exist and no one on the phone or in the store can help me!

help_me_ap, I definitely want to help you getting this resolved. Please reply to the private message I sent you so that I can look into this further.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.