Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Tech Support: Unlock Google Pixel 3 XL

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Need Tech Support: Unlock Google Pixel 3 XL

Hi, my phone meets all of the unlock requirements and I have tried chatting with Customer Service and also called the International department to request an unlock. Everyone I have talked to says that my phone is already unlocked. However, the developer settings still shows OEM unlocking as greyed out with the reason "Unavailable on mobile-locked devices". Also, my Pixel never received the notification saying it was unlocked (other users have reported seeing this after a successful unlock).

Can someone in tech support please force the system to "resend the unlock" to my phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Need Tech Support: Unlock Google Pixel 3 XL

PM me your phone number and I will have a look.

@sct013 wrote:
Yes. I need further assistance.

"My phone is still active but paid off. How do I get it unlocked?

If your device is still active on your account and you've met all of the conditions above, it should receive a lock code automatically shortly after the completion of your agreement or purchase. It's important that your phone is powered on to receive the unlock signal. If you believe your phone should have been unlocked and it is not please jump to the end of this article and click the link to contact an agent for assistance."

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
GrandMaster

did you do any of the things listed in here?

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/SOLUTION-Sprint-Hints-for-Successful-Unlocks/ta-p/9...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

If your device is still active on your account and you've met all of the conditions above, it should receive a lock code automatically shortly after the completion of your agreement or purchase. It's important that your phone is powered on to receive the unlock signal. If you believe your phone should have been unlocked and it is not please jump to the end of this article and click the link to contact an agent for assistance."
Highlighted
Community Manager

PM me your phone number and I will have a look.

@sct013 wrote:

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is now resolved, thank you so much!

Highlighted
Community Manager

No problem!

@sct013 wrote:

This is now resolved, thank you so much!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.