cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to make a complaint about a store vist

Journeyman

Need to make a complaint about a store vist

I need to know where to make a complaint about a store vist I had today. It was definatly the worst customer service I ever had. 

I arrived at the sprint store on 1572 flatbush Avenue. Two employees were there one was helping a customer, while the other was watching videos about the trial of R.kelly. I was told by male employee, the female employee currently helping a customer would take me next , while he continued to watch r.kelly. 20 mins went by and the employee was still assisting the same customer. So I let them know I will be back in ten minutes. 15 mins later I returned to the store. Then I approached the employees as no customers were in the store only to be told I have to wait because the same person who the employee was taking previously would be back he had to go to the bank. Twenty minutes went by, myself and the  two employees  were the only ones in the store. The customer never came back to the store. The employee then decided to finally take me only to tell me they didn't have the phone I wanted to upgrade too in the store and I would have to order the phone. 

Two trips and 45 mins wasted only for the employee to tell me they didn't have the phone I wanted to upgrade too. It would not have been too difficult just to stop watching r.kelly and ask me what I was looking to get or if there was anyway they could help me in the meantime. 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Need to make a complaint about a store vist

That is not the way to be treated. We can look into doing feedback on the agents. You can send me a PM. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.