cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Website & Customer Support For Sprint Is A Disaster

Journeyman

New Website & Customer Support For Sprint Is A Disaster

The new website is like three older versions and a new cover layer that is impossible to navigate through and confusing as I've ever seen a website in my life. What a disaster this company is becoming. I used to be able to go to each device and get easily understood specifics, charges and contract details which would show up to date details on upgrade availability and pay off. I've spent the past hour trying to find this information which seems literally impossible to find. Then upon trying to leave a message with them I find out that you can't even email with a concern or customer feedback anymore. It's either you chat with someone in India, or you call someone in India to talk about it. I will be visiting T Mobile and Verizon this week to consider leaving Sprint after 6 years now. The problem with companies like this is that their only interest, is profit.....that's it. Good luck to you Sprint.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: New Website & Customer Support For Sprint Is A Disaster

A great example of this is that I had to register as a community user just to post this post? What the heck is that about? I'm logged into my sprint account online which is difficult enough as it is now, but had to register again just to post my thoughts on the site, eventhough it's a portal through my own online Sprint account? They are complicating things in a world where things are consistently moving in a direction of simplicity. The reason they do this I believe is to confuse people who give up their inquiry about their devices and account and leave it how it is which makes them more money. However!!!!! purchasing, upgrading, is easy as hell. Incredible.....

Tags (1)
Master

crfinaz, thank you so much for the post today! I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us and providing us with that feedback, your opinion is very important to us.

If you are looking for specific information regarding any of your account devices and features, you can find it on ''My Device tab'' or on ''My Services tab''

There is a possibility that you do not see all of the information because you do not have the highest level of access because of your Profile type online or if you are accessing the account from a mobile device. We would like to look into this further. Please reply to my private message so that I can review this.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
GrandMaster

2 lines of security for anyone to try and attempt getting into your account..are you saying you would rather they have full on straight up access once they get in? there is a reason that is in place.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.