cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New coverage is non-existent.

Journeyman

New coverage is non-existent.

I have been looking at the same native coverage map since 2002, the only thing has changed is the color. The has been minimal added coverage in this time while ALL your competitors have increased coverage and speeds. There is particular stretch of I65 in between Chicago and Indianapolis where coverage is absent for almost two hours.
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: New coverage is non-existent.

Thank you for contacting us louiestiglitz,

The coverage may vary depending on the location and also if you're moving between states/cities. Sprint is continually working to expand our cell sites and their ability to support more areas. We'd like to precisely review the particular stretch where you're having these issues. Can you provide us with the nearest cross streets and ZIP code? Just in case you were not aware, you can use our Sprint Zone or My Sprint Mobile application to report this coverage issue, so our network team is aware of this. We'll await your response.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My problem is that I'm still looking at the same coverage map as when I signed up in 2002, the only thing that's changed is the color. I stick with Sprint because it works mostly where I am but it's hard trying to convince others when the ACTUAL coverage map doesn't say much

Journeyman

When will this carrier stop being dependent on roaming agreements and increase their own native coverage?
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.