cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Coverage in 90026

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Data Coverage in 90026

On March 29, 2017 Data coverage ended for me and two other Sprint users at work in Echo Park, CA 90026. The change was from one day to the next and Sprint did not give a reason. I have contacted Sprint online, on the phone and in person. I am not the only person experiencing the issues so I am convinced it is somethin on Sprint's side. Maybe a tower or a change to the company using other towers, I don't really know but what is frustrating is Sprint not being helpful in either resolving the issue or explaining why the sudden change. I am left looking into other wireless providers as I am left paying for a cell phone service that doesn't work for me for 40-60 hours a week.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: No Data Coverage in 90026

maddy1004, Having customers that are feeling this way about us is very disappointing. Please, give us the chance to turn this around, we'd hate to see you go. As soon as you can, respond to my Private Message, I will be more than pleased to assist you.

Carolina Lara

Sprint Social Care Team

Caro
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hey Carolina,

I think the issue has been resolved after maybe 2 months of no LTE service which meant no data coverage in my work area (90026/90027). I still feel some resentment towards the company because nobody gave any explanation and just chalked it up to me using too much data but I have several coworkers that were experiencing the same issues. We had all started to look for other carriers that function better in the area. I'm not saying that I expect for a wireless company to never have issues but be upfront about them and don't make me question my sanity here by saying it's just me having the connectivity issues and not help me resolve them. 

Sprint Social Care

We would like to offer you a free movie rental from Sprint & Fandango Just go to https://www.fandangonow.com/redeem , enter the following Promo Code SLPmxv4rix and watch your movie by 5/31/17.  Thanks for being a Sprint Customer!

Juan

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.