cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No/Low Coverage

Journeyman

No/Low Coverage

We are having issues with mobile data and voice in a large area. We have a constant issue of not having either any service or a low amount of service around our neighborhood.  My wife has an Iphone 6, I have a LG V20 (recently switched from a Samsung GS4) and we have been having this issue for over a year when we moved to this location.

Sprint's coverage map says voice should be of "Good" quality, and data should support "LTE Plus" speeds.

Can someone look into this issue? 

13 REPLIES 13
Master

Re: No/Low Coverage

AGoodin43,  thank you so much for contacting us. I can definitely look into this, may I please have some of the cross streets and the ZIP code of the locations where you are experiencing network problems?

Is this happening indoors & outdoors?

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I too am experiencing no coverage or uber slow 3G. My zip is 79106 and streets are N. Forest and Western.
Tags (2)
Sprint Social Care

sjcapatriot

That does not sound right! I completely understand how inconvenient this situation may be for you. I have checked the location provided and determined that the problems you have described are being caused by an open service alert in your area.

The good news is our network team has already identified the issue and is diligently working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

I apologize for the impasse this situation may be causing you. If there's anything else I can do for you, don't hesitate in contacting us.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am in 90703.

Cross streets are Rancho Vista Dr. and Cedarwood Ct.

This is happening indoor and outdoors.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hello AGoodin43.

We are able to confirm that a Sprint a tower which you connect to is currently being maintained. Maintenance started on 04/29/2017 12:00 PM GMT and is scheduled to end on 05/06/2017 06:59 AM GMT. We know how important it is for our customers to have a working device. That is why we are working hard to expedite the scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Can you confirm maintenance is over. I'm not seeing any changes outside.

Journeyman

Can you confirm maintenance is over? I'm not seeing any changes.

GrandMaster

try updating your profile in case for whatever reason your phone didnt fully update itself to the tower work. then test again. there is always a chance they ran into issues and the maintenance has been extended repair wise but the agent will need to check into that one.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks for trying. I've done the updating, but still nothing.
GrandMaster

the agent will need to look into it then. they might have ran into a snag and got delayed a bit.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Hello Juan.

I still have not received an update and we are still having issues. We have been a customers over 10 years and I have never had an issues like this. Please have someone look into the problem.

Tags (1)
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.