cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No matter where I am ... my phone is practically worthless

Highlighted
Journeyman

No matter where I am ... my phone is practically worthless

I have been a Sprint customer for 20 years and I think it's finally time that I give up and try another carrier. Over the last 3 months my phone seems to be 1x service more times than LTE. This issue isn't in one area .. it is EVERYWHERE I travel. I have tried all the tricks on NUMEROUS days. (##873283# and ##25327#) and nothing changes. I called Sprint support and they said we can't do anything - take it to a store. So I try and schedule an appointment for repair ... oh wait ... you can only schedule an appointment if you are upgrading or signing up for Sprint. The only option is to "get in line". What does this say about Sprint? They do not value existing customers at ALL. 

Is anyone else having issues. I have a Iphone 10. 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: No matter where I am ... my phone is practically worthless

That would be super frustrating. You should be able to schedule repair appointments at a repair store. I am wondering if the one you are going to isn't a repair store. What is your zip code? I will look for a repair store around you. 

Have you tried going into your settings, under general, scroll to reset, and reset the network settings? I have more luck with that one than the numbers sometimes. 

Journeyman

I am doing the reset network setting now ... I even spoke with a supervisor the other day and NO one mentioned that. My zip code is 27617. I am in Sales and this is my primary number. I am at the end of my rope. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

What are the cross streets for that area you are in? Usually after my phone updates and the towers update i have to reset my network settings in my Note 9. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.