cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to re-add my checking account

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not able to re-add my checking account

Back in 2017, there were some communication issues between Sprint and I. During the process, I apparently agreed to set up a payment that I was not aware of. I accept fault in that I missed the email notification which confirmed this payment. However, this caused me a significant financial burden and the payment was stopped by the bank because they never return my payments even if I go over since they know my check is deposited there every other week. After speaking with Sprint a month later when I couldn’t add my checking information, I was informed that I’d have to use a different form of payment for the next 90 days and then I could re-add my checking account. However, this has not been the case. Nobody seems to be able to tell me why and they tell me it’s an error in their system and there’s nothing else they can do. After speaking with 3 different representatives today, the first one told me that my bank had a block on my account and to call them. I called my bank and they confirmed that there isn’t a block. The second representative transferred me to telecheck and they confirmed that my social security number, drivers license, address, name, nothing is blocked with them. So, I called Sprint back again and the representative was very helpful in trying to help me with his issue and even took it to his supervisor which said that there’s nothing at all they can do because it’s an error in their system. How is this an acceptable answer? I was told that I could add this account again in 90 days and it’s been over a year and a half. I could tell that he felt bad and didn’t like telling me that, but that’s what his supervisor informed him to say. I asked if I could call back during normal business hours and he said that they wouldn’t be able to help me either. Can somebody help? I only have my checking account and my debit card has been compromised. Has anybody else ever had this issue, and if so, were you able to get it resolved? Thanks for your help!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Not able to re-add my checking account

Howdy Macarma. I'm sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble. Give me a few mins, research this issue. I've only seen this happen a couple times, and one time it was a bank error, and the other was a rep was entering either name or number incorrect. I'll be right back. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Wizard

Do you know what the error code is? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello and thank you for your response! 🙂 I had a hard time understanding the customer service representative, but they said it starts with block, and then something after that which I could not understand.

Highlighted

I am thinking we need to get into the account, and see what happened. Can you send us a PM? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I sent you a pm.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.