cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Of course

Highlighted
Journeyman

Of course

I am so upset! This is probably the 9th time I’ve had to share this complaint. I recently added a line through a promotional email for my loyalty at Sprint. I’ve been a sprint customer for 17 years. I ordered the new iPhone for the promotional cost of zero dollars per month with a trade-in. I purchased out of the

And have sent back the trade-in. But now I am being charged over $20 per month for the phone which should be zero dollars per month. I have screenshots that I have sent to Sprint but no resolution I am so tired of having to repeat this complaint and even more tired that I have to fight for what I signed up for. After 17 years of being a sprint customer I am 98% ready to switch providers

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Of course

Hey there. Lets get this all straightened out. What phone did you trade in?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6s I entered the code that belongs to the phone and it stated it was eligible

Highlighted
Wizard

That's what the issue is. Since you traded an iPhone 6s in, that means your eligible for the 50% off promotion instead of the 100% off promotion. The iPhone 7 and newer iPhones qualified for the 100% off promotion. The iPhone XS is originally $41.67 and with the 50% offer that you received, means that you would pay $20.84/month for the phone.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I appreciate the response but that was not conveyed to me clearly. and why did my once $45 per month bill go to $65?

Highlighted
Wizard

No problem and I understand. I would have to pull up your account, to see what's going on. Send me a private message and I can look into it.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.