cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One year free Unlimited - Bring Your Phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

One year free Unlimited - Bring Your Phone

I have the free year Unlimited - Bring Your Phone plan, I also ported a second line and got billed for it as the unlimited freedom plan. When I call I get bounce around told to call another number. Billing says call order support,  order support says there a dedicated line for the 1 year free plan. Dedicated line said a supervisor would call me back that was 2 day ago. Noone seems to know whats going on, I  heard Sprint support is bad my first experience is not going good. Anyone else have multiple lines on the 1 year free plan.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey_Stranger, I apologize for the issue you went through. If you have ported the second line from an eligible carrier with an eligible phone online, you should be getting the promotion. I sent you a Private Message so I can take a look at your account. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I am facing the same issue. I tried calling in to customer care, customer care had not clue about this promotion, they told me to change the plan for first free line and get into Freedom plan, as the only option.

Highlighted

Even I am struggling with the same issue. Called customer care couple of times yesterday, they had no idea about the promotion, were incapable of understanding the situation at all. I was promised 1 year free fro the 2 lines, But I have been billed for $90 for the first month.

- Vinod Dagur

Highlighted

You will need your case passed to Sprint Executive & Regulatory Services department

Highlighted

Someone from Social care should reach out to you.
Highlighted

Hi vinoddagur. Please check your Inbox, just sent you a Private message.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hi Hey_Stranger,
Was your issues resolved? How much time did it take?

Highlighted

It took a few days to get put on the right plan, then about another week to get the billing charges straightened out.
Highlighted

Hi, vinoddagur. Please check your inbox, I just sent you a Private Message.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.