cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged every single bill since I received the phone!

Journeyman

Overcharged every single bill since I received the phone!

Ever since trading in my iPhone 6 Plus, I have never received the promised discount. I have had to call and complain every single billing period. I finally was called by someone that said he was in the position to finally, permanently fix the issue. 

However, I just get my new bill after receiving that phone call and STILL the discount promised is not applied. I have saved all my chat transcripts, acknowledgments of credits to my account due to over-billing, etc. 

I want as FAR away from Sprint as I can get. This is absolutely ridiculous to the point of blatant messing with a customer.

4 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Overcharged every single bill since I received the phone!

I know every little bit helps. I'd love to look further into this for ya. I'm going to send you a private message so I can get some details.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

good f*ing luck peace out I'm done with sprint after 10years ...ive logged over 80 hours trying to get my bill fixed. i will pray for all of you as they join tmobile
Journeyman

I hear you - they said they needed my "activation code" to look into my account. So, I spent quite a while finding THE EXACT EMAIL they sent me with that code. They tell me "That's not correct" and say I have to go find a store and have them look into it - which there are NONE in my town.

I'm a nobody - but I do have a social media account with over 16K followers. They will for sure be warned to not sign up with Sprint - for ANY REASON. These guys are worse than New York based fraudulent ebay stores.

Community Manager

Hey McDanielphoto, I looked into your situation and the reps let me know what was going on. We're completely blocked from accessing your account at this point and though I know it's not what you want to hear, at this point, we do need you to try at the store.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.