cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment arrangement

Highlighted
Journeyman

Payment arrangement

I am unable for a payment arrangement due to returned check in December that was due to fraud on my bank account and l had to close that checking account and get a new one and new debit card.  During the fraud a payment to sprint was in process and got returned since l had to close my account and open a new one due to the fraud.  Now I’m trying to pay my past due tomorrow and the rest this Wednesday so only need 3 days to cure the past due and don’t want my services interrupted.  This was not intentional to have the payment returned and I’m trying to pay the past due and only need until this Wednesday so l can pay cash in store or by that time my new debit card will be here.  I’ve encountered nothing  but rude service when l call and ask for help so l can pay mypast due amount before services are interrupted.  I’ve been a loyal sprint costumer for almost 20 years  and to be treated like this because l simply need 3 days to pay my past due in full is horrible.  I have 4 phones and 2 Apple watches on my plan and about to just switch to Verizon since sprint can’t give me 3 days to pay my bill since l was the victim of fraud on my bank account.  

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Payment arrangement

I can take a look into your account, and see what we can do. I will send you a PM. 

Journeyman Rk4
Journeyman

Hello can you look at my account I keep getting disconnected when requesting Supervisor 

I'd be lad to help you out Rk4. I'll shoot you a PM so we can get some additional details from you.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman Rk4
Journeyman

Hi did you get my reply

Hello. I did get your response. I'll be responding back to you via Private Message.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Same here had some things happen out of my control and Sprint is not willing to help. I was with AT&T for 16 years and was always treated like I was important to them. Im mad at myself because I made the change to Sprint. Payment arrangement rejected. I was told how many times they have helped me and basically I should be greatful and they wont help this time.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.