cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changed without notifications

Journeyman

Plan changed without notifications

Team, 

I’m new customer to sprint and I ordered sim online for 1 year free unlimited voice and data. Once I received the sim, I tried to activate online as per the instrucation. I got communication error, I tried in different browser and devices. I chat with support person to resolve it and he told to reach phone support, I tried them and they mentioned to reach store , because they cannot activate online. On same day I went to store and activate but the sim doesn’t work on iPhone 7. I went back to store with iPhone 6 and they activated on that day. Today when I check with chat support, they mentioned that I’m in plan for $65 and they told to reach phone support to resolve the issue. I was in phone support for nearly 2 hours , They collected all the information and she mentioned your account has been activated as business account and it’s activated for $65 plan. i have no idea why it has been activated without my knowledge. She tried to change it individual and she gave the web link to initiate the process. But it requires business name, tax number and all which I don’t have th information. 

I really fed up and told to cancel the connection ,  she transferred to another department and they told to reach store for cancellation to avoid any charges.

its been 4 days with sprint service, I already gone through all the issues within these few days, We are in group plan with att for nearly 5 years and we never face these issues with them. 

Why chat support always redirect to phone ? why phone support always suggest to go sprint store?why phone support doesn’t have any access to process any request?

Can you escalate to corresponding team to change the plan as I ordered online or refund amount back my amount.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Plan changed without notifications

I'll be happy to get this escalated for you. I'll need some info to get it submitted. I'm going to send you a private message.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.

Good morning,

I replied to your public post. May I have your name, phone number, and PIN or security answer? What date did you start the activation process?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Do you need security pin and account details in public post?

Oh my goodness! No. I thought I clicked that button, but it must not have taken. I'll try again.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Team,

Can someone please help me to find out  back office phone number to change the plan. This is related to ticket # SD5452123. 

I'll following up on daily basics, but it is on same status for past 1 week.

Journeyman

Team,

Its really frustrating. Yesterday, I received automated call from finance team that my connection will be suspended in next 48 hours due to outstanding amount and it has been sent to collection department. 

I sent couple of emails to withdraw the due amount. But I didn't received any response back on that. I need proper response on this now.

Initially when I spoke with one of the customer representative , she mentioned not to pay any amount. It almost 4 weeks now but this issue not yet resolved.   I spent most of my business hours in chat /email/phone call with different sprint support person, but the status remains the same.

let me know whom I need to reach out to close this request ASAP.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.