cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer Service, Device Credit, customer loyalty

Journeyman

Poor customer Service, Device Credit, customer loyalty

I have been a customer of Sprints since 1997, the customer service and customer loyalty surely has changed. In January of this year I walked into a corporate Sprint store, although I wasn't in the market to get a new phone, I was sold on the note 8. After the issue with the Note7, i thought it would be a good gift for my husband.  I went over every detail, I was told the phone would have a 20.00 mo credit to offset the 40.00 device charge for 18mo. However, since I wasn't a new Sprint customer, I only qualify for the deal if I would open a new line of services with sprint. So I did, and it has been the worst choice I have made yet.  I was given the First $20.00 of right in the store, which is reflected on my sales order. However when the bill came, no credit was issued.   I called into customer care and was told to wait n 3 billing cycles to get it (LOL). I waited, 3 cycle turned into 5 bill cycles. I have done very thing customer care has asked of me. I'm tired of taken time out my day to explain every time i call inquiring about  my issue. I guess the left hand don't know what the right hand is doing. ( what happened to acct notation.  I returned to the store ( customer care suggested) and spoke with the Corporate store manager and was told that the promotion offered was found and that they would be making corrections. I left out the facility feeling like the issue has been resolved.  Nope, New bill cycle, same thing no credit!

But the most crazy part is the customer service!! I called i to inquire about the credit and other changes that's supposed to take place with the account, per customer service there are no Notes in relation to the matter. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told that there are no supervisors....(lol). I asked to be transferred to someone that could assist with my issues and was told I "Couldn't speak to a customer care representative until my past due balance was paid....(lol).....At this point Im sick of Sprint. Ready to cancel all 6 of my lines (Oh I cant do that either until my past due balance is paid. Really???  So I paid my $250.00,  which $200.00 of it should be credit per I haven't received  the credits i have been promised, including my employee discount!!

So funny to me how, Sprint come up with a million ways to get "New Customers" yet fail to keep the ones that have been loyal to them.

9 REPLIES 9
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Poor customer Service, Device Credit, customer loyalty

You've definitely been through a lot and I would like to help. From what you've stated, everything was done properly on your side. I would like to look at your account to figure out what happened on our side. I'm sending you a private message to get your account info. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Update:

I spent almost 1 hour and a half on the telephone with a sprint customer care representative, whom looked into my account found the discrepancy, however could fix per its over his clearance. I was told I would receive a call regarding the issue with resolution by 6pm the following day. Waited pass 6pm and no call. Called in a waited another 30min and had to go through the very same spill regarding the problem. Still no resolution, requested to cancel services. Got sent to another dept (cancellation) I'm guessing, however back to reexplaining the problem, informed rep I'm done talking just want to cxld , placed on hold then line disconnects.  Now I see why people have to go to other carriers first to port services.  Sad! especially when I'm paying for lines that don't get used. 

I don't see the problem, when everything is right in my contract and nothing was done on my end to breech that contract. My cell phone bill is higher than my car note!!!  and they don't want to deliver what they promised! I guess customer value is not a term with Sprint.

Journeyman

I would like to know how to file a formal complaint. This past eeek I experienced the absolute worst ever Customer service in the years that I have been with sprint. 

I can assist you with the complaint. Please tell me what happened. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I’ve bee trying to work with customer service on a resolution for getting my bill straight and rather thn work with me they refunded my payment 

Journeyman

I’m not a new customer during tthis last week I have been lie too misled, put on hold for over an hour, and hung up on. I’ve never ever experienced such service. I was even told to take my business to another Carrier and to expect a refund of my payment I’m 3 days 

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. What was wrong with the bill? 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I called customer service in reference to an existing payment arrangement explaining that I’m currently not getting paid andneeded to modify my arrangement. I was told to make a payment of $123 In Order to make the changes. I made a $135 payment in multiple payments. They then refused to honor their word. I asked to speak with a Supervisor was placed on hold for 45 minutes and they eventually disconnected the call. I called right back and explained what happened. The rep was very ugly and told me “hold on for an hour” and then hung up in my face.  Today I received a call to call sprint about my account. I was then told that my previous payments were too old and had to have been made within 48 hours to count and they were days old. She then preceded to refund my money and tell me to fake my services to another carrier. I asked her why they would rather fund my money I sold working with me and she said the previous rep did not make any notes to help me. I have been in the hospital for all of 2018 and I’m a disabled veteran and I have never been treated so badly 

Ok, let's see what I can do here. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.