cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Activating Pixel XL that was on Project FI online and in-store.

Journeyman

Problems Activating Pixel XL that was on Project FI online and in-store.

I have talked to a support person online and in the store and they claim at they cannot activate the a Pixel XL that was on Project FI on the Sprint Network. It has been fully released from Project FI. Is this true?

What do I need to do to get it activated?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Problems Activating Pixel XL that was on Project FI online and in-store.

KeithLoveday,

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us. When it comes to the port in of the phone number, Sprint is not working with the port in of carrier aggregation, Sprint MVNO, for the one year of free service promotion. What I can do is to send the request to have the devices added to our database. Our chat department is the one actually working with the promotion directly, you can contact them here for further assistance.

In case you decide to only have the device added into the system, you can reach back to me and will be more than glad to help.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, please add the phone to the database.

I am trying to replace my current Nexus 6 with this Pixel XL and keep the Sprint number I already have. I am not trying to use the 1 year of free service promotion. Just upgrade an existing phone and an existing plan.
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

KeithLoveday,

Perfect, if that is the case, you're talking to the right person. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello -

I am in a similar situation.

I would like to be able to use a Project Fi device (Moto X4), replacing another Moto device on my existing Sprint line. [I am not porting a number]. 

Thanks!

-vganza

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hey vganza, we have received and replied to your Private Message, feel free to review it at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I too am having this problem with a Pixel 2 that was on Project Fi. Could I also have my phone added?

Highlighted
Wizard

I am happy to get that added. I need some information so I'll send you a private message.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.