cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Sprint Website

Journeyman

Problems with Sprint Website

Has anyone had problems trying to login to your account or navigating their website after you actually were able to login? It all started at the beginning of this year, it's hard to navigate or find what you need or the website will just jump to a different page by itself or for no reason, Anyone out there having the same problem! It's fustrating.

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Problems with Sprint Website

Yes and I've called Sprint several times and have case numbers but it still doesn't work properly. I can't get to my bill either.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

tricia71555

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please keep in mind that only users with an account owner profile are able to view account level information.

This includes all billing information: the bill, payment information, etc. If it is an account owner profile, the account may not be attached to the profile.

Validate profile:

Sign on

On the My Account Tab in the My Account Area, look at Profile Type.

To view your bill:

1. Visit sprint.com/mysprint and sign in from the drop down in the top right corner.

2. You'll see "My Sprint Dashboard".

3. Click on View my bill.

4. From the Bill Period date drop-down list, select the billing period that is desired to view.

Please try these steps, if you continue to have issues viewing your bill or performing another transaction online, feel free to let us know.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have yet to actually see their website actually work.  I created an online login, and I had to use customer support on the phone to do that because the on-line account creation just ran me around in circles to the same pages over and over.  No error messages, no indication of what's wrong, it's like I enter things in the boxes and click the "Next" or the "Ok" button and it just goes back to where I was as though I were never there.

I just tried it again.  Useless.  Enter username and password, it just goes around and asks again without any indication that the username or password were incorrect.  I tried to ask it to reset my password.  I put in the username, click... nothing. 

I try to create a new online account.  I put in my name, phone number, zip code, pin, "pet's first name" and 4 digits of my social... it says the social is wrong.   WHAT??? I (*&#)(*@  know what my social security number is.  I even checked it against my ss card.

It's always the same story.  The web page is non-functional.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello caricow, thank you for bringing this to us. Have you tried to create My Sprint account through another web browser or device? If so, did you have the same issues? Please, provide us with that information just to be sure this matter is a Sprint.com related.

Caro

Sprint Social Care

Caro
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes!! I'm having the exact same problem. It's impossible to login and pay my bill. I've had to go back to paper statements to pay my bill because the website is completely useless.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello Immeum, can you please tell us if you are receiving any error message while trying to log in to My Sprint? Did you try to use another web browser or device? This is for us to be sure the issue is our website related.

Caro

Sprint Social Care

Caro
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am continuing to have the issue as well. I've tried IE11,  Google Chrome, and Safari on my Iphone. I know my password is correct, but I attempt to change it anyway. I get a message stating that my PIN is incorrect, however when I call I give the same PIN. Additionally, if I attempt to put in the alternate information it tells me that my zip code is incorrect, and 'Oops! You've entered incorrect information too many times'. This has been going on for 4 months. I've submitted tickets, and called about this issue on several occasions and have been told it is a problem with sprint.com. When will this issue be resolved?

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

mcepes,

Hi there, I completely understand the situation. I would like to help you with this matter. You have stated that you have submitted tickets, by any chance, were you provided with a ticket number? If so, please provide it to us in a private message, so I can verify the status of the ticket. You just click on my name and then select "send a message"

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Problems with Sprint Website -- NOT AT ALL COMPATIBLE WITH MACINTOSH COMPUTERS

I figured out the problem - Sprint's "updated security" website simply does NOT work on Macintoshes at all. I've jumped through so many hoops in the past month just to pay my bill it became sort of surreal.

About 2 month and a half ago Sprint updated their website layout and required that I change my password, so I complied. A month ago I tried logging in with what I knew was my password and username and it didn't work. I tried numerous combinations, made no difference, kept getting locked out. The customer service and chat agents had no idea what was going on and directed me to a Sprint store to reset my account. I tried that, also failed. Ultimately I contacted the fraud department directly and had them delete my profile so I could create a new one. It was time to pay my bill again today so I attempted to create a new profile and no matter what I entered on my Macintosh it reported that the pin/security questions were incorrect. I requested the security code (which was texted to my phone) 3 times and attempted to enter it and each time the website reported it as being wrong. At this point I was incredibly perplexed, so I switch to a Windows computer. No problems at all using Chrome. I register my profile and double check my security code and answer, I was entering it correctly all along. This issue really needs to go up the Sprint corporate ladder to the web team, no customer service agents are going to be able to help out with it. My recommendation is use a Windows web browser to access it for now.

Highlighted
Master

Re: Problems with Sprint Website -- NOT AT ALL COMPATIBLE WITH MACINTOSH COMPUTERS

Have you tried Chrome for the Mac? Does it do the same thing? 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep, tried to use Chrome, Safari, and Firefox in both of the latest versions of OS X Yosemite and OS X Sierra, only thing that worked was Windows. I posted another message in the primary forum so hopefully Sprint can get it fixed sooner than later. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.