cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Galaxy Note 9 Calling Plus

Highlighted
Journeyman

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?!  I paid that much for a phone and I can't surf and talk at the same time?!?!  I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD DO THIS!  

So once again I was LIED to.  I was told you have to call tech services to get them to turn on Call Plus which allows you to talk on the phone and use the internet at the same time. 

So I call tech support.  They tell me I can't be on the phone while making this update.  They tell me to go to the internet and use chat.  The agent on chat tells me to call the number I just called.  You can't make this crap up. Customer service is worthless.

Now I come to the community page and I am told that the very expensive phone I just bought is USELESS.  

I was absolutely LIED to and now I am stuck with this phone.  

I despise this company and all of your LIES.  

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
GrandMaster

not until they launch VoLTE...which on the other hand the phone can still do just about everything...minus call/browse the web at the same time currently...which i would not consider it to be useless for the lack of one ability.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't care what's available in the future.  I was told it was available now.  I was lied to.  Period.  I can't stand that companies can get away with this crap.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

And for MY job - YES IT DOES MAKE IT USELESS.  I now have to get another phone.  

Highlighted
GrandMaster

are you already past the 14 day marker?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes. My mother has terminal cancer. I upgraded my phone and immediately had to leave town for an urgent surgery. So before you jump all over me and blame me for not taking care of this sooner, so sorry my mothers cancer is an inconvenience to sprint. 

They lied. Stop defending the indefensible. 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

at no point did anyone get on your case in here..simple questions were all that were asked. as well as answers given.

back to the simple questions..how far past the 14 day period are you?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Folks, I am going to lock this thread as the question has been answered and the discussion is no longer productive. If you have a new question or problem, please feel free to start a thread or join a discussion.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.