cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hurricane Irma Impacted Customers: Get Help Here

Journeyman

I was in contact with a representative a few days ago and was told after service was restored I would receive a credit.  I was about to contact again since my service was restored today after over a week with no service, and saw this post regarding no compensation given.  Which is it?  They told me I would and now, no?  

Sprint Social Care

tammerjam1313,

Hey! We're sorry for the inconvenience caused so far, I would like to take a look to your account to verify what has exactly occurred. Please reply to the private message I've sent you.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

dustinkimball,

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. I will be more than glad to assist you with this. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

right but we shouldnt have to pay for a service we are not receiving, no matter whos fault it is. That makes no since. 11 days in and we are still being effected by Irma, on top of other costs we incurred due to no power. It should be illegal for a company to charge for service that did not work. I'm glad Im still within my 14 days return period, bc if they dont do something I'll just cancel.

Journeyman

all of your plans are unlimited. what overages?????? So in other words, you're not helping anyone.

GrandMaster

that would be a negative on all plans being unlimited.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Well I'd like to see their limited plans, that I've never had the option to get.

GrandMaster

you can see them just fine. the point of the majority of the new plans are to pick away at things you more than likely dont need to lower your bill. unlimited data being one of them..if you dont use a ton of data then there isnt much point of paying for unlimited. so you dump down to a limited data plan. heck when my mom picked up the S8 she switched over to a limited plan since the majority of the time she is connected to wifi anyways..why pay for what you dont need?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

you're telling me what I can see? lol I JUST said Im never offered any plans other than unlimited plans, I think I'm pretty internet savy, so I'm I know what I'm talking about.
GrandMaster

offered and what they actually have are two different things. as i said yes they still have non unlimited plans..
GrandMaster

hover your cursor over the "shop" at the top of the screen..select "plans" and one of the options that pops up in there is this one

2GB plan - $40/mo./line

2GB of high-speed data + mobile hotspot
Unlimited talk and text
Unlimited international text

Pricing shown with $5/mo/line AutoPay discount applied within 2 invoices. After 2GB get Unlimited data at 2G speeds. Other monthly charges apply.**
No credit check plans
Sprint Forward logo.

Data plans starting at $40 to fit your needs
Unlimited talk & text included on all plans

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.