cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rumors and Reorganization - Week of 10 Feb, 2017

Journeyman

Well I finally found where to go to actually talk to a person

( after wasting an hour) oh geez, of course there is a $7.00 convenience fee for experience! I think it should be A LOT MORE ! Then you can take it off my bill!( actually not my bill cause it's in my wife's name,I wonder if she would notice it? Probably not because she paid it for 2 years, without knowing that the sprint representative add an extra line($19.00 a month( and then charged her $250.00 to cancel it! What a way to run a business!

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Manager

Greetings @yendor, you did in fact reach a live person.  I'm so sorry for the poor experience,  I can totally understand why you'd be mad.  I'm the Community Manager, so I look after the space but we do have agents out here helping out.  I'm going to hand this off to @Sprint_Jeffrey so he can look into it and get you fixed up.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Arg! Thanks matey!
Community News

Community News

Aaargh! Subscribe to the Captain's Log to find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.