cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

So what happened to the can you hear me now guy? First pricing it is in no way cheaper than Verizon!! Service well is is one big joke at our expense as it is non existent. We live in Houston area and NEVER had service problems with Verizon. Sprint service is a JOKE at Wal-Mart 646 & 45 Gulf freeway in parking lot on Walmart wifi and I have a screen shot of this phone in Roaming no service that sprint is a JOKE. Also we live off Hobbs and Brittany Bay Blvd. I have no service well maybe a bar but all my calls are wifi as the network well it is once again a Joke. If I had not been LIED to about sprints service and cutting our bill in half I would not be writing this and we would have phones that actually work and are capable of making calls without being dropped and without needing wifi to use this phone. Strange how we were told that T-Mobile was or had already bought out sprint and thats how the pitch was for saying they have the same coverage as Verizon! Well sprint merger has not even happened and your coverage well lets just say NO WHERE CLOSE TO VERIZON! Yes I am mad as I was deceived and basically lied to about pricing and service.. Sprint you should be ashamed of your business practices!! !!  

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Master

While Sprint service is not the best everywhere (in my town I can go as high as 106Mbps to 1Mbps), I'm sure you had the option to test it for 2 weeks and if the service was not good, you could just walk away with no charges.
As far as prices, the cheapest unlimited Verizon has is $40 and if you watch any video you are throttled to a 480p res on a 4K screen (or 1080p) big difference in picture quality.
My opinion on this subject is:
You pay for what you get, if you have money, you buy a Ferrari or Tesla, if you don't, you go for a small Toyota or Honda, or cheaper, a Chevy.
Same thing with your phone service.
I understand your frustration, but you always have a choice, you can jump to another carrier.
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

A trial period never heard of one. If I had I wouldn't be posting on how poor this service. Living in a larger city like Houston one would expect service! I don't like the idea of deceiving customers stating they can cut our Verizon bill at least in half that is and was a lie. Believe me I will be switching back to Verizon as sprints service and network was another lie from there sales team. Cant even compare to Verizon's coverage. T-Mobile has better coverage oh yes another story from there sales team on how Sprint bought T-Mobile. Thats wrong T-Mobile is trying to obtain sprint.  Also while in League City across the street from the Sprint store in Bay Colony Which is the Gulf Freeway 45 and 646 the phone is in roam? Roaming wow I have so many screen shots of the crap service. Strangely enough not one of these screen shots show LTE or 4G I'm lucky if we have 2 bars so thankfully Comcast is picking up where sprint lacks which is all our hotspots with Comcast or our service would be useless!   

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.