cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention Deals - Current customers

Journeyman

Retention Deals - Current customers

My contract with Sprint is up at the end of the month.  I'd like to stay with the service but the retention deals for existing customers are worse than deals from competitors.  This forces me to flip flop services every 2 years which doesnt make a lot of sense.  Please let me know if you can help

18 REPLIES 18
Journeyman

Re: Retention Deals - Current customers

no help from anyone?
Community Manager

Hey Turbo, apologies for the delayed response.  I get how you're feeling, for sure.  To me, our current customers are like old friends and I'll pass along your feedback and disappointment. If I can make one suggestion, you may want to log into your Sprint account or go to the Shop tab of your My Sprint Mobile app periodically. You'll find that we refresh those offers which are targeted specifically for you pretty regularly and there's a decent chance you'll find something you like.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman AM1
Journeyman

Hi,

I have similar frustrations!!  I have 5 lines and have been with Sprint for years; the deals to upgrade phones just suck!  I can get better deals to switch providers or simply open a new sprint account under another person's name and take advantage of the "new line" deals!  I crunched the numbers, I can save nearly $1000 in 24 months if we switch....I would much rather just upgrade our 5 lines and keep everyone's life simple!!  I know the days of subsidized phones are gone, but why do we have to pay soo much more than someone adding a new line?  I have called and been on the phone for nearly and hour only to have the call drop, gone to the sprint store and dealt with some kids who really didn't know a whole lot, and even chatted with a rep to be told I should call in and speak with someone.

Can someone please help with this, since this is frustrating that I want to give you my business and hard earned money, yet the hurdles I have to jump through seem way too high!!

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

May I ask which phones you're looking at? I'm happy to check on your account to see what's available. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman AM1
Journeyman

Hi,

We have 5 lines...2x Note 9; 2x GS9+; 1x GS9 (all samsung phones)

Thank you!

Wizard

Thanks. Private message me with your name, phone number, and 6-10 digit pin. I'll look in your account to see what we could do.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I am also looking for a reason to stay with Sprint. We've been with Sprint for about 14 years and they're not offering anything to keep us loyal. May move to T-Mobile.
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Are you seeking a lower leave payment? Have you had anyone review your account for offers lately?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman AM1
Journeyman

I got a response from a rep which looked promising...we went back for and forth with many private messages, but at the end they offered nothing different!  Very disappointing that they won't do anything to keep current customers!  I agree...I'm doing my homework oncs again to see which phone company to switch to!  In the past they had given me free activation fees on the new phone and honestly that was enough to avoid the headache of switching, but I feel like my 5 lines of service is not that important! 👎😤

Journeyman

Did you ever get a resolution? I too hv been with sprint for over 18yrs and lately have really thought about taking my money elsewhere, current customers should hv access to same deals as new customers its ridiculous I spend over 550.00 a month 6lines everyone has phones I'm sure Verizon or at&t would appreciate my money.. only 2 left on contract all I wanted to do was upgrade my phone will be shopping this week for new service..

Journeyman

No response. I think it's time to move on.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.