cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return kits: do they exist?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Return kits: do they exist?

My wife and I upgraded to iPhone 8s and have been told several times in customer service chat that a return kit (or return kits?) are on the way for our two iPhone 6Ss. I'm currently sitting on the two iPhone 8s and not activating until I receive them.

Kinda stupid, huh? Brand new phones sitting here for over two weeks and we can't use them. Brilliant.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Sluggodump, it's odd you haven't received the returning kits yet. I'd like to personally review what's happening. Please check and reply to the Private Message I sent you.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hello Carlos, and thank you for the quick reply. Strangely enough, the return kit arrived the day after I posted.

It would be helpful if someone at Sprint could organize things a little better in regard to the upgrade process. Sending the return kit out either before or with the new devices would have gone a long way to simplifying the process and avoiding frustration and confusion.

A lot of people are paying a lot of money for their wireless accounts, and it doesn't seem to me that some organization is too much to ask.

I appreciate your feedback Sluggodump. We do have a process of sending the RMA kits and also giving timeframe so that our customers don't get any charges. I'm not sure what happened here, but it's good to know you've already received them. Click here if you have any question about the returns. To activate the new iPhones 8, visit www.sprint.com/activate.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.