cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung rejected promotion need pop

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung rejected promotion need pop

Hello, my brother and I got the note 9, i registered for the note 9 promotion just fine but his say he needs proof of purchase (pop)

Were do I get the pop at?

8 REPLIES 8
GrandMaster

Re: Samsung rejected promotion need pop

were they purchased through Sprint or another route? and were they a buy one get one free deal or did each of you purchase them separately? and were they purchased online? through a store?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Separate purchases online sprint

GrandMaster

the receipt itself should have been either in the box or attached to the box. worst case an agent in here can send you a copy..could have sworn there was a way for you to pull it up under your account though.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Looks like you said you got this resolved. Is that correct?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

No, I have not

Wizard

Hey there. When you got the phone, was there a receipt in the box? Did you get a confirmation email of your purchase?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Not That I remember. I did get a email it but was confirming that I ordered the note 9. It wasn't a invoice

Wizard

Ok. I'm going to send you a private message, to get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.