Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfaction guaranteed?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Satisfaction guaranteed?

I went to a corporate store and returned my phone and cancelled service after only 2 weeks and I still have a bill a week later. I specifically asked them multiple times if there was anything else I needed to do and they said no. The incompetence of the Sprint employees I have worked with is incredible. It is lost on me why anyone would work with this company. A phone should not bring this much stress.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Satisfaction guaranteed?

A couple things could have happened during this time. 

when did you return the device? 

Our store has to send in our devices, and until they are received by the warehouse you will see the balance. This process can take up to 10 days after the phone was received to remove the charges. 

I can always check the account, and see where everything stands. Send me a PM. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I still have a bill due. This is ridiculously frustrating. On the phone trying to get help and the agents don't even understand the policy. They are arguing with me and giving me the run around. This is horrible service.

Highlighted

Oh wow, I sure hope that you are not getting the run around! Did you ever send Katey88_Sprint a private message in order for her to look into your account? If not, I can send you one so I can take a look at your account in order to clarify some things. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did not. Any help is appreciated. The last person I spoke to just now opened a case. It shouldn't be this complicated. Sprint is advertising this guarantee all over the place. I shouldn't have to stress about this so much. I have zero faith in the phone agents as they have misinformed me multiple times. The people at the corporate store said I didn't need to do anything else. I really hope someone at Sprint can take ownership of this problem. And I really hope this process gets fixed so no one else has to go through what I am right now.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.