cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious financial hardship!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Serious financial hardship!

I am drowning in bills, I don't know what to do, I am disabled and my family is trying to survive on just my income. I have had some unforeseen expenses arise and my sprint bill is very behind, I have made payment arrangements over and over, and tried to pay what I can,  and I just can not get ahead! I don't know what to do! I have asked over and over if there are any other options for someone that is low income and struggling and I never get any answers! All I get is "make a payment arrangement", I don't know what to do! I am losing sleep over this, as I said,  I got hit with some expenses that I just didn't see coming and I am doing the very best I can, Does anyone have any suggestions since I can't get sprint to tell me if there are more options out there for me? Last weekend I called Sprint to see if there were any other options out there for me and the first rep I got ahold of through chat was very forceful and demanded that I pay half my bill, well I couldn't do that because what little money I had, I spent on food to feed my family, the second rep told me he was going to " transfer" me to someone that could possibly make an "exception" well I got put on hold for over an hour and then I don't know what happened but they hung up, the third rep I spoke with was super sweet and helped me make ANOTHER payment arrangement but still didn't offer any other type of options. I know there have to be some other options out there for struggling families. There just has to be. I'm drowning. I want to keep my sprint services, I am so grateful because without sprint we would have no service, where we live it is almost impossible to get one bar of service, but sprint service actually works out here...we need a "magic box" but without it, we still get semi-good service. Which on top of not getting any answers or actual decent help besides pushing back my payments, we were sent our first magic box about a month or two ago, when it arrived we set it up according to the directions, found the best spot for it to get the best reception..and it never worked, it was faulty, so sprint sent us another one, we did the same with it, and something was wrong with the sim, so sprint told me they were going to send us out a third one, well we sent back both faulty magic boxes and we have been waiting and waiting and never received the third one that was supposed to be the one that was going to actually work. I am so very grateful for sprints services, but I have been so faithful to pay since 2016, I would think that there is better options for financial hardship, and I would think that we would get an actual working magic box. But it hasn't happened yet..I just don't know what to do...anyone out there? If so...help me...please..I am totally out of options myself. 

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Serious financial hardship!

I'd like to take a look at your account and see if there is anything that I can do for you. I get financial hardships. I'll send you a PM so I can get account info and take a look.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.