cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service plan not ordered right

Journeyman

Service plan not ordered right

Hello, I'm not understanding my order info the guy I spoke with yesterday told me it was going to be like 180 for the plan and service total. For 3 lines 65 for first line 45 for next line and the 5 for the 3rd line but if I sign up for auto pay basic the 3rd phone line is free. So he told me we would half to split up the order of the 3 phones into 2 orders. So after looking into the totals of the two orders( what I paid upfront amount is correct what I was told) but not the monthly charges. I dont see 3phone lines together. It is separate accounts. One for $ 155 and change(let's say $156) and the other phone line by its self for $106 and change ( let's say $107) is $263. This is not correct I need a call.first thing in the morning from a supervisor and/or manager or there is a mistake on your end. It needs to be resolve right away or I will have to cancel. I called in at first asking about the $20 per line and the agent explained that it was only for if I did 5 lines. Then he said I could do a promotion of 65 for first line 45 for.second line and 5 for the next one and if I sign up for auto pay they give 5 credit or credit per line either way the 3 line was free .This isnt what I was wanting I want all the plans together and to pay what I was told. May the guy made a mistake some how and you can fix it really qucik to have him call me to clear this up. Please call me to fix this issue so I can become a sprintcustomer.  I do understand mistake happend I was on the phone with him for over 2 hours looking into phones because we have been with att for 10 years plus. The guy Brain was.very nice the whole time and answer all the questions I ask him. So I really dont know how this happened but I'm sure someone in customer service is willing to resolve the problem and if not you forward the message to some in corporate. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Service plan not ordered right

I would like to review the account to determine what's going on. Do you know if you're getting a promotion on any of the phones? If you are, sometimes the orders have to be placed separately to ensure the promotions apply properly. The amounts for the lines may not be correct on the order, but may be fine on the account. When looking at the orders, do they both have the same account number?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I'm not for sure if they do is there a way to call me may be easier 

Highlighted

I don't know that a call is necessary at this point. I'll call if we find that it's a need. I'm going to send you a private message to get some more information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Customer service number has worked with to fix the issue and make sure I get what I was promised around 187. Thanks 

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know! We're here if you need assistance in the future. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.