cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should just cancel my service.....reps are horrible!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Should just cancel my service.....reps are horrible!

I've been a loyal customer with Sprint for years now and never had any problems until recently. The last 6 months with them have been the worst ever! To changing our plans without any notice and increasing our bill drastically then only refunding us $150 after we had been overpaying for months. Then putting a Fraud alert on the account when I tried to purchase a new phone, which was extremely embarrassing to say the least. Now I set up a payment arrangement as the website lists it and the customer service reps continue to argue with me that it is a scheduled payment and that they cannot stop the service from being disconnected if it's not paid by the 19th, mind you I set the payment up for the 20th. Like hello, it's literally the very next day! I have been a loyal customer and you can't even fix it so that the service will remain active for one more day??? Just makes me want to leave and go to another carrier, obviously you don't care about your customers anymore.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Should just cancel my service.....reps are horrible!

Hello TrueDesire, we regret making you feel this way. We'd like to assist you in a private thread, please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I just replied.

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for letting me know TrueDesire, I have replied to you in our private thread. Feel free to review as soon as you have an opportunity.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.